Hello everyone! I was recently challenged by Ysabella to do some blogging tips for bloggers! Here are the rules:
1. You must draw something to give tips to new bloggers or old ones who would like to hear some more!
2. You can also challenge other blogger friends to do this!
3. It can be made online!
4. You can challenge as many bloggers as you can!
Here are my tips...
1. Be Yourself - It's so much more interesting to look at someone's blog when they're being themselves, because it is so unique to everything else on the internet. Being yourself can also make blogging easier, because just being yourself is easy!
2. Stay Positive - It's really important to keep your blog a positive environment, because it will be more welcoming to people. Apart from the odd post here and there thats a bit sad, staying positive will always attract more readers.
3. Update Regularly - If you update regularly, or as much as you can, people will keep coming back to your blog to see more! When I am busy sometimes, I just schedule heaps of posts beforehand, so I don't need to worry about it. But don't stress if you can't post everyday, even once a week or less is fine!
4. Use Images - Using photos in a blog post can make the post a lot more effective, rather than there being a lot of writing at once, it has photos through it, and people don't feel like they're reading that much. Photos are also really fun to look at, and is like the 'cherry on top' to your post!
5. Keep Blogging Fun! - It's really important to keep blogging fun, so it will be more enjoyable for you and your readers. Don't stress if you can't post, or you don't have any ideas, just post about whatever you find fun!