This competition idea was given to us by the lovely Zalia
Hello everyone! We are so so sorry we haven't posted anything for the Utterly Awesome Blythe Club since April! We all have been a bit busy with lot's of busy things, but we are here today with something so much fun for you all!
Are any of you watching the olympics? Are you enjoying it? Well, it is a bit unfair that our blythe dolls are missing out, isn't it?!
Soooo, we are having a competition! This is a photo and movie competition, and you can choose whether you want to take a photo, or take a movie of your blythe doing their favourite olympic sport! It does not matter if you take a photo or make a movie, we will judge them both the same.
Here are some rules before you enter...
• You MUST be a member of the Utterly Awesome Blythe Club to enter, so to enter, please go HERE if you haven't already.
• You can only enter once, with either a photo or a movie, not both. That means only one doll can enter into a sport.
• Your movie must be no longer than 1 and a half minutes
• Your blythe doll must do a sport that is really from the olympics
• You must enter with either a Neo, Middie, Kenner, Petite or LPS blythe, please no barbies, bratz or other dolls, these will not be entered.
• Your work MUST be your own original work, you made especially for this competition.
Here is how you can enter...
1. Make your movie, or take a photo of your blythe doll doing her most favourite olympic sport!
2. Email your photo to email@example.com
3. If you are doing a movie, you will need to upload it to YouTube or Vimeo and send us the link to the email above.
4. Your movie must be in by the 24th of August 2012
4. Please come back on the 25th of August 2012 to see if you're one of the winners!
Here is what you can win for entering this competition...
• 1st Place - a Gold medal for your blythe
• 2nd Place - a Silver medal for your blythe
• 3rd Place - a Bronze medal for your blythe
Good luck sport star blythes! xoxo, Emily