Hello everyone, I have decided to put my custom blythe doll, Zali up for adoption. I thought about it for a long time, and I think it is the right decision. I have been wanting to get a BL blythe for sooo long, and in order to save up I needed to sell one of my dolls.
This blythe doll is beautifully customised by the amazing Chu, of ChuThings. Here are some photos of her...
SHE WILL NOT COME IN THE DRESS PICTURED ABOVE!
Her four eye colours - 1. Front facing custom handpainted eyechips by Chu 2. Right facing blue eyes 3. Front facing brown/dark red eyes 4. Left facing green eyes.
SHE WILL COME WEARING THE ABOVE WHITE DRESS.
Here is a list of all the work that was done to her -
• Sand matted
• Lips carved and painted
• Freckles and beauty spots added
• Eyelids painted
• New eyelashes
• Very Vicky scalp added and washed - it is in extremely good condition, and has no knots at all.
• Hand painted eye chips
• Sleepy eyes
• Red pull cords
Please consider the following before purchase -
• She is a custom doll with a sand matted face, so it will easily stain and get marks and stains when it gets dirtied.
• She is not suitable for rough play
• She has a few marks on her shoulders, but aren't noticable unless you go looking
She will come clothed in the plain white dress pictured last. She will be sent via registered post in a random blythe box and brown shipper.
She will cost $350 AUD + postage. Buyer must pay with paypal, either paying the money as a gift, or be prepared to pay the paypal fees.
If you have any questions, would like to see more photos of are interested in adding her to your blythe family, please contact me at email@example.com