Hello! Here are some of my little loves from this week... Enjoy!
1. My friend Marley who I recently met at Blythe Fest has just started up a new blog, called Telling a Story! It is a blog where young authors can send in short stories they write, and they get published on this blog for other kids to enjoy! Marley contacted me about writing a story and I loved the idea of it so much! I wrote a story on there called 'The Magical Dollshouse' which you can read HERE. I know that there are lot's of aspiring young authors out there, and I think you'd all love this blog! I encourage anyone who loves writing to check it out, and maybe even send a story in too!
2. This photo - the doll + the wardrobe/clothes = perfection! (source)
3. These two outfits I put together on a site called Polyvore...
4. There is one more week to buy sponsorship on CraftyGirl*, or do a free ad swap! I am so excited about sponsorship this month, because I have a lot more viewers and a lot more options available to paid sponsors, but you can check it all out HERE!
6. These adorable crochet cookies! (source)
7. I have never been one for doing braids, especially the fishtail braid, but the above tutorial by Monica (from The First Lime) has helped me SO much!
8. These knitting cupcakes are the cutest! And from the cutest blog too!
9. This is such a good saying! (source)
10. Oh, I so desperately want a little lamb! eeeek!
What are your little loves this week? xoxo, Emily