Hello everyone! Have you noticed in my comment form there is a message above it? Today I am going to teach any Typepad users how to do this! Hooray! Note: You will need a Pro Unlimited Typepad Account or higher with Custom CSS to be able to do this tutorial.
Before we start, here is what my one looks like:
1. Login to your Typepad Account. Go to Blogs > Chose your blog > Design > Custom CSS
2. You need to insert the following code into the box...
3. Where the code says content:"... inside the inverted commas you can write your message! Make sure the inverted commas stay there though and you don't delete them!
4. Where it says background-colour: #.. you can put your own colour code here for your text box's background colour! To get codes for colours, you can use Photoshop or go to THIS website, then you insert the code, making sure the # and ; are still there! You can also change the border colour too, where it says border:
5. When you've finished, click Save Changes and you've finished! Hooray!
Thank-you for all of the wonderful comments and emails about my new blog look! I really appreciate them and I am so excited about it! yay! Have fun doing this to your blog too! xoxo, Emily