Hello lovelies! Here are some school holiday snapshots from the 7th of July! I had such an awesome day going to the Olive Tree Markets and some shops in Newcastle! Such fun!
It was such a wonderful day! Here are some links (I can't remember very many, so sorry!) to some places we went to...
• Aunty Eva's Traditional Homestyle Preserves - I bought some of her jam and when I got home I ate SO much, it was so sweet and scrumptious!
• Oscar and Matilda - My mum got some very cute earrings from here! It is all so lovely!
• Diana Bower (can't find link!) - They have such cute accessories! I didn't get anything, but the necklace I was wearing I bought from them the last markets!
• Ramjet - This is such an awesome little shop in Newcastle with the most prettiest vintage dresses, boots and accessories! My mum has got a few dresses from there and some boots, and I got some lovely shoes! She has a cute little cat that is in her shop, its just so cute! The colour of the walls are amazing!
• Blackbird Corner - This is such a cute little corner shop in Newcastle with so much wonderful things! We couldn't get anything, because we had spent our money already at the markets, but it was so good just to look around! We've been there a few times now and every time we come back there is a new awesome window display!
Have you been to any markets lately?? xoxo, Emily
PS: Yes, in the second last photo my brother and I are wearing Sombrero's! How completely normal! Teehee! We were in an op shop and I saw them and just had to get a photo!